Private Medical Insurance
Nothing is more important to you than your health, and the health of your family. If you or your loved ones were to experience worrying symptoms, private medical insurance offers reassurance and control at a difficult time.
Supporting NHS treatment, Private Medical Insurance (PMI) is a simple way to protect your health and the health of your loved ones by paying for private care.
Diagnosis and treatment can be dealt with almost immediately, reducing the anxiety of the unknown and allowing you to concentrate on getting better sooner.
Depending on the level of cover, PMI may include tests, hospital accommodation, nursing care, surgery and therapy.
Broad range of options available
There are a range of underwriting options available, matched to your circumstances*:
- Moratorium means there are no forms to fill out but pre-existing conditions from the last five years will be excluded for the first two years
- Full Medical Underwriting allows you to understand exactly where you stand by completing a medical questionnaire and confirming any exclusions
- If you already have cover in place you may be able to take advantage of Continual Medical Underwriting and move with no further exclusions
- If you’re interested in a company scheme for over 15 employees, a Medical History Disregarded scheme may allow you to get cover for your employees’ pre-existing conditions
* Underwriting terms and criteria will vary between providers. Speak to us to discuss your personal circumstances and we will advise on the most suitable solution.
Our expert advisers will help you choose the most suitable policy
Our advisers can discuss how to build your plan and the range of optional benefits:
- Flexible cover for consultations and tests
- Comprehensive cancer cover, including licensed drugs
- Mental health cover
- Choice of private hospitals
- Dental and optical cover
- Worldwide travel insurance
- Matching underwriting options to your circumstances