Easing the financial burden at difficult times, Life Insurance pays a tax-free lump sum upon death of the insured.
Protecting your family
Whatever your stage in life, it's important to consider how to help protect the future of loved ones.
Life Insurance is a simple, cost-effective way to protect your family financially when they are at their most vulnerable. Easing the financial burden at a difficult time, it pays a tax-free lump sum upon death of the insured and may be used, for example, to support school fees planning, pay off a mortgage (residential or commercial), clear debts, cover funeral costs or just help out financially until children are old enough to support themselves.
A Life Insurance policy can also be set up as part of a partnership agreement to protect a business and its partners for business borrowing, or key man cover.
Some common reasons for taking out or reviewing Life Insurance include:
- Getting married
- Applying for a mortgage or loan
- Buying a house
- Starting a new job
- The birth of a child
- Cover the costs of school/university fees
- Our expert advisers will help you choose the most suitable policy
We will discuss with you the factors you need to consider:
- Who are your financial dependents?
- What financial support does your family have now?
- What financial support will your family need in the future?
- Costs that need to be covered, such as household bills, living expenses, mortgage payments, education fees, debts, loans and funeral costs
- Assessing your affordability, working to your monthly budget
- What factors might affect your premiums, such as your age, occupation, lifestyle, pre-existing and family medical history
- Whether to include Critical Illness Cover, Income Protection other personal protection products